Pet Emergency Response Cart Kit
The ProPac Pet Emergency Response Cart Kit provides for efficient storage and dispensing of emergency care supplies. It is an indispensable kit for you to be prepared for the handling, feeding, and first aid of animals in the event of an emergency.
- Sturdy rolling cart includes pet crates, first aid kit, muzzles, control leads, ID bracelets, disposable dishes for food and water, handling gloves and more.
- The kit includes a digital camera to assist with reuniting pets with families.
- Cart rolls on casters with non-marring rubber treads.
The ProPac Pet Emergency Response Cart Kit can be customized to match your requirement. Contact us for a quote: 1-800-345-3036
Open Access Wire Cage Container
- Ergonomic design features full height door and shelf for easy access to supplies.
- Durable steel frame cage
- Removable vinyl cover included
- Container measures: 72"H x 28.5"W x 46"D
NOTE for clearance: Full Height, floor to top of cage: 79.5"H
- Items other than crates are securely stored in a durable polypropylene storage locker.
- Rolling wheels, ergonomic handles, heavy duty metal hinges and latches
- Lockable with standard size padlock.
- Locker dimensions: 31 1/4" L X 17 5/8" W X 13 7/8" D
Get a Quote: 1-800-345-3036
- Dual door pet crates
- Pet first aid kit
- ID bracelets
- Bio-hazard bags
- Disposable bags
- Digital camera with memory card
- Handling gloves
- Aluminum litter pan
- Plastic sheeting
- Dimensions: 31 1/4" X 17 5/8" X 13 7/8"
Note: This item is only shipped via LTL.
Because of the size and/or weight of this item, it is not eligible for free shipping.
Backordered. Please call for availability