Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK)
Call 1-800-345-3036 to Order
Stop The Bleed
The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) is designed to provide personnel with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries.
These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most.
The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR’s Red Tip Technology® signature red tear notches.
- Compact, vacuum-sealed hemorrhage control kit designed to be carried on your person where it is needed most
- Easy-to-open streamlined kit
- Designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
- Kit includes Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 – pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 1 – C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 1 – Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 – Flat ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
Dimensions: H4” x W6.5” x D2.75”
Weight: 7.4 oz