Infant Care Kit
Call 1-800-345-3036 to Order
Infant Care Kit provides a safe place for an infant to sleep and infant care supplies packed into handy tote bag. It is a necessary addition to humanitarian aid shelters, fire stations and police precincts.
Infant Care Kit features
Infant Care Kit is ideal for humanitarian aid shelters and abandoned babies complete supplies come packed in portable box which provides a safe place for an infant to sleep. Box is lined with a mattress and is designed for a newborn to 3 month old child.
- Infant Care Kit supplies come packed in portable box which provides a safe place for an infant to sleep.
- Contains clothes, blankets, and other infant necessities
- Box is lined with a mattress.
- Designed for newborn to 3 months
- Contents come packed in handy drawstring bag.
- Kit is shown with suggested contents–you may customize items as you desire and we will provide quote.
- Custom label for box and imprint for bag are available.
- The ProPac Infant Shelter Kit can be fully customized when ordered in sufficient quantity. Please call for a quote based on contents and bag style you specify.
Infant Care Kit Contents
- Receiving blankets, 2 ea.
Knit caps, 2 ea.
Silicone baby bottles, 6 ea.
Burp cloths, 2 ea.
Silicone pacifiers, 2 pack, 1 ea.
Nasal aspirator, 1 ea.
Quilted wipes, 100 count pack, 1 ea.
Size One diapers, 50 count pack, 1 ea.
Waste disposal bags, 3 ea.
- Kit Weight as shown: 8.2 lb.
- Box outside dimensions, including lid:
28.25″ L x 18″ W x 9.5″ H
- Box inside dimensions:
27.5″ L x 17.5″ W x 8.5″ H