Free Shipping for orders over $150. Use code FREESHIP at checkout. Some product restrictions apply.
249.99 207.00


SKU: X1113
The technology in ZOLL's CPR-D padz includes a hand placement locator, an accelerometer, electronics, and a sophisticated processing algorithm.

Special Features:

One Electrode Size Fits All

Based on extensive studies this pad is designed to accommodate a wide range of patient sizes and shapes to ensure that the one-piece electrode meets the needs of emergency AED use. The design meets the characteristics of 99% of human chest anatomy and a special feature lets the rescuer separate the apex electrode to cover the other 1% of the population.

Simplified Electrode Placement

Simplifying electrode placement is critical to widespread use of AEDs. Two separate electrodes can cause concern over incorrect placement and technical complications if electrodes stick together before being placed correctly on the patient. The unique one-piece design of ZOLL's CPR-D-padz addresses these problems by orienting the simple design to the head while using the easily remembered sternum as the key placement cue.
In Stock
MSRP $249.99
List Price $207.00
$207.00 / EACH
Item #:
Shipping Weight:
1 lbs
No reviews yet for this item.