You must have cookies enabled for the site to work properly.
Shipping and Return Policies | ProPac USA
Review our shipping and returns policies.
Items ordered in support of a disaster related event are not eligible for returns.
General returns of product will be accepted within 30 days within receipt of order. Product must be in the original packaging, in resalable condition, free from scratches and/or defects, must not be missing pieces, and are not clearance / liquidations / or closeouts. Please call 800-345-3036 to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA). Refunds of product will be made upon receipt and less the cost of return shipping.
Defective returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of order. Product must have been damaged, misprinted, unfit for the assigned use, or received as an incorrect item.
Custom, non-stock, or special order items are not returnable.
Free ground shipping for online small parcel orders over $150. This offer is only valid within the contiguous United States. Some product restrictions apply. Heavy, dense, or large in volume are not eligible and are annotated in each product's description. Parcel orders will be shipped by UPS / FedEx / USPS at ProPac’s discretion.
Online small parcel orders less than $150 will incur a shipping charge. Standard shipping charges are calculated at check out and based on the weight and dimension of the total packages being shipped. Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or other international locations will be billed at the actual calculated rates.
Heavy, Bulky, or large quantity purchases over 150 pounds will be shipped via Freight Carrier or LTL (Less than Truckload). Please call us at 800-345-3036 to receive a custom quote as many delivery options are available.
ProPac works with common carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and the US Postal Service. These services include tracking information and insurance. Shipping times and delays are subject to each carrier’s daily cut-off time and routing to your location.
Ground Shipping: 1-5 days to most locations after shipment
Second Day Air Shipping: 2 business days after shipment (Call 800-345-3036 to arrange)
Next Day Air: 1 business day after shipment (Call 800-345-3036 to arrange)
TRACKING / DELIVERY
Orders for in-stock products generally process within 1 business day (Monday – Friday, excluding holidays). Tracking information will be sent as soon as it’s available. Most orders are shipped to arrive in the continental USA within 3-7 business days, excluding holidays. We do ship to US Territories – please call Customer Service to place your order 800-345-3036. Larger orders may require you to contact us for freight quotes prior to shipping. If you require Express Shipping, please call Customer Service at 800-345-3036.
Orders for backordered products online will be charged in full at time of order. This is to reserve the item from the manufacturer and ensure delivery. In some cases on items with long lead times or discontinued products, we will call you to find an alternative or cancel that item. Refunds will be given for the product only.
Damaged / Missing Items
If you notice damage upon receipt and the carrier is on site, DO NOT TAKE POSSESSION of the damaged product. Take photos of the affected items, refuse delivery, and gather the appropriate paperwork from the driver.
If the product was delivered and the carrier is not on site, please take photos of the damaged products and contact us at 800-345-3036. We will arrange disposition of the product and work towards replacement or cancellation.
Missing items must be identified within 30days of receipt of order. If you notice a missing item from your order, please call us at 800-345-3036.
Orders taken during, in support of, or in anticipation of a declared disaster event may not be cancelled. All sales during these events are final. Returns will not be accepted.
FREIGHT / LTL SHIPMENTS
Most orders weighing more than 150lbs or oversized in nature will be shipped by pallet in an LTL “Less than Truckload” format. This method is different than most “Home” deliveries and may require advanced planning before delivery. While typically economical in nature, there are questions that will need to be answered and options available to ease the process if needed.
For more information, please visit: Shipping Options for Oversized/Bulk Items - Propac USA
- Delivery of the LTL or Truckload shipment will be made to your loading dock or front door. The trucking company will not deliver the product inside or break down the pallet. (See Optional Services)
- Delivery appointments may be made to match availability. Some carriers may also offer pick up services at their location. If the item is not picked up in a timely manner, storage fees may apply.
- Most pallets are 40” wide x 48” long but may differ based on size and weight of the product.
- Pallet Jacks or forklifts may be needed to move the product. Pallets jacks and forklifts are not provided by the trucking company.
- Each shipment contains paperwork known as a Bill of Lading (BOL). The bill of lading will contain important information regarding the shipment. Weight, Time of Shipment, Tracking Information, Destination, etc.
- Pallets should arrive with shrink wrap intact. If you notice that the shipment has been broken down, or if it appears boxes are missing, please notify the driver and make detailed notes on the BOL. You may also call 800-345-3036 and speak with a ProPac representative.
- Please ensure the number of boxes on the shipment, matches what you received. If it does not, please notify the driver and make detailed notes on the BOL. You may also call 800-345-3036 and speak with a ProPac representative so we may begin an insurance claim.
- If the pallet or product appears damaged, notify the driver and take several pictures of the shipment to document the damage. Please make detailed notes on the BOL and call 800-345-3036 to speak with a ProPac representative.
- If you’re unable to break down the pallet immediately, please do so at your earliest convenience. Customers have 5 business days to report damage or box count discrepancies.
- The pallet is yours to keep or discard of as needed.
- When complete, you may sign the paperwork.
- Delivery Appointment – Please call your ProPac representative to discuss availability. Drivers will be able to provide a window for approximate arrival.
- White Glove Delivery – Available for an additional fee. Cost $$$. We can arrange this service for a fee to ensure the items are delivered exactly where needed. Packaging material would be removed, items set up as needed, and shipment tracking is also available.
- Inside delivery – Available for an additional fee. Cost $$. The driver will deliver the material inside the door of your facility. You are still responsible for breaking down the pallet and discarding the packaging material.
- Secure locations – If the facility is secure or requires access, additional fees may be charged based on the location and wait time.
- Expedited Delivery – In times of disaster, many shipments are expedited directly to a facility using a Team of Drivers. This is available for a fee and is based on the location and event.