Stop The Bleed
The Patrol Vehicle Trauma Kit is designed to provide personnel with an easily accessible, quick to deploy medical kit from the patrol vehicle. It’s modular storage system is organized with an array of medical products ranging from basic first aid to more intermediate trauma care. One side of the bag’s exterior includes trauma shears at the ready as well as several pairs of nitrile gloves. The opposite side features a MOLLE-style system to accommodate extra equipment such as tourniquets, ammo or personal protective equipment. Once the zippered bag is opened, one compartment contains items to cover all your agency needs for basic first aid and community assistance while the opposite side offers a first time combination of both Basic First Aid and Basic Trauma medical items. This configuration gives every officer everything needed to save a life.
Features of the Patrol Vehicle Trauma Kit
- Provide personnel with an easily accessible, quick to deploy medical kit from your Patrol Vehicle
- Modular storage system comes organized with an array of medical products ranging from basic first aid to more intermediate trauma care
- One side covers all your agency needs to administer basic first aid and community assistance
- Second side offers a first time combination of Basic First Aid and Basic Trauma medical items
- Exterior includes MOLLE-style system to accommodate extra equipment as needed
Patrol Vehicle Trauma Kit Contents
- 1 - Nylon Bag, Black
- 3 - pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves, Large
- 1 - C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®), Black
- 2 - Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. X 4.1 yd)
- 1 - 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 - ETD Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 - HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 - Burntec® Burn Dressing, 4 in. x 4 in. (10 cm x 10 cm)
- 25 - Flexible Fabric Bandage - 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 2 - Gauze Pad Pack (2 per pack) - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 1 - Emergency Survival Blanket- 52 in. x 84 in.
- 2 - Triangular Bandage - 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in.
- 1 - SAM® Splint II
- 2 - Elastic Wrap Bandages, 4 in. x 5 yd
- 1 - Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 2 - Polycarbonate Eye Shield (PES)
- 1 - Mini Surgical Tape (2 in.)
- 1 - Eye Wash Solution, 4 oz
- 1 - Pocket Penlight
- 1 - CPR Mask
- 1 - Splinter Forceps - 4.5 in.
- 1 - Permanent Marker
Weight: 6 lbs.
Dimensions: H7” x W12” x D5”
Backordered. Please call for availability