STOP THE BLEED
The Public Access Bleeding Control Kit contains an Individual Bleeding Control Kit with clear wall mount. The kit is designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding. Included are intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives.
- Designed to provide a bystander or initial first responder in a public area with quick, easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- The rugged wall mounted clear storage case provides high visibility access as well as physical and environmental protection of medical supplies
- Contains a single Individual Bleeding Control Kit packaged in either a rugged zippered nylon bag or clear vacuum sealed pouch
INDIVIDUAL KIT CONTENTS
- 1 - Rugged, Easy-to-access Clear Wall Case
- 1 - Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit
- 1 - C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 - 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 - NAR Compressed Gauze
- 2 - Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 - NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 - Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 - Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 - PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 - Red Nylon Bag
Dimensions: H7” x W5” x D2.5”
Weight: 15 oz.
Backordered. Please call for availability