Med Sled® 28" Youth Evacuation Sled
When timing is critical, the Med Sled® 28" Youth Evacuation Sled enables employees to transport a small patient out of a single-story building or down the stairwell of a multi-floor building. Evacuations are made easy with four easy steps and this sled has the ability for almost anyone to carry 2-3 times their own weight safely. It is a simple way to perform an evacuation and the Youth Model is safe for youths under 60" and is rated for up to 1000lbs.
The Med Sled® Evacuation Sled has curved sides to ensure maximum patient protection during the carrying process. It also has a patented Perimeter Tether Design to provide patient stabilization when descending stairs or lowering from a hospital bed. There is no lifting necessary with the Med Sled® Evacuation Sled so the moving and transport can be done by almost anyone with the capabilities.
- Stairwell Breaking System attached to every sled
- Enables utilization of all available personnel for a one-on-one evacuation
- Allows staff to transport patients 2-3 times their own weight
- Can be used with a backboard or stokes basket
- Compatible with IV bags, oxygen and other small devices
- Decon Capable
- T-strap at foot end to provide extra support
- Youth Sled Storage Dimensions: 48" L x 9" W
- Youth Sled Deployed Dimensions: 87" L x 28" W
Because of the size and/or weight of this item, it is not eligible for free shipping.
Backordered. Please call for availability