Med Sled Vertical Lift VL Rescue Sled
Propac's Med Sled Vertical Lift VL Rescue Sled, is an innovative, cost effective, new device designed specifically for rescue and vertical or horizontal lift operations. Med Sled® VL Rescue Sled gives you all the functionality of conventional rescue sleds with a less complicated, more durable system, all for a better price.
Med Sled Evacuation Features:
- No assembly required
- Integrated Hoist System for quick lifting (pre-assembled)
- Requires minimum deployment training
- Utilizes High Density Polyethylene, a more durable material
- 10,000 lb. rated perimeter tether secures the warfighter expediting the evacuation process
- Utilizes the 4,000 lb. rated cross straps with side release buckles for ease of use
- DeCon Capable
Integrated Hoist System
- Vertical-Horizontal Lift capability
- Hoist system rated to 10,000 lbs.
- Helicopter hoist straps included with every sled
- No assembly required at the time of extraction
Because of the size and/or weight of this item, it is not eligible for free shipping.
Backordered. Please call for availability