ProPac's Enhanced Special Needs Cot Kit: Reduce Workload - Improve Logistics
The ProPac enhanced special needs cot kit features a rolling storage cart that is custom designed to fit efficiently in shelters and support trailers.
The ProPac design features a powder coated finish–harder than conventional paint–for added durability!
Special Needs Cot Kit Features:
- Side rails
- Zippered storage pouch for patients' personal items
- 1" Heavy duty aluminum tubing
- Coated easy clean finish
- Breathable, washable mesh mat
- 4-position elevation for head and feet
- IV pole sleeves(included) at all 4 corners
- 2" thick polyspun mattress included
Rolling Cart Features:
- Open: 75" x 27"
- Height flat: 17.25"
- Height elevated: 32.5"
- Weight: 27 lbs
Rolling Cart Dimensions:
- Efficiently designed to fit in shelters or response trailers
- Heavy duty locking casters
- Sturdy reinforced steel frame
- Tough powder coated finish
Please Note: These items are built upon order. Please call for availability. Racks are shipped assembled with cots in place.
This item ships by freight line. Please call us at 1-800-345-3036 for most economical option.
- Frame measures: 35" W x 61.5" H x 40.5" D
- Each shelf measures: 31.5" W x 10" H x 40" D
- (Shelves will hold cots with min. width of 28")
Note: This item is only shipped via LTL.
Because of the size and/or weight of this item, it is not eligible for free shipping.