Oversize Model Kit: Reduce Workload - Improve Logistics
Here's an Efficient Storage Solution for Oversize Special Needs Cots. These ProPac heavy duty cots will support patients up to 450 lb. yet are surprisingly lightweight, thanks to high grade aluminum tubing.
Mobilize with ease: The ProPac oversize special needs cot kit features a rolling storage cart that is custom designed to fit efficiently in shelters or response trailers. ProPac has the only rack of it's kind, with a powder coated finish–harder than conventional paint–for added durability!
- 1" Heavy duty aluminum tubing with durable powder coated finish
- Capable of Trendelenburg (2 positions)
- 4-Position elevation for head and feet
- Reinforced nylon fitting safety strap
- Breathable, washable mesh matting
- 2" Thick foam mattress with waterproof covering
- Detachable IV pole–position at any corner
- Side rails can be positioned at head or foot
- Zippered storage pouch for personal items
- Supports 450 lb. patient
- Dimensions: 31"W x 80"L x 19"H
Rolling Cart Features:
Rolling Cart Dimensions:
- Efficiently designed to fit in shelters or response trailers
- Heavy duty locking casters
- Sturdy reinforced steel frame
- Tough powder coated finish
- Frame measures: 35" W x 61.5" H x 40.5" D
- Each shelf measures: 31.5" W x 10" H x 40" D
- (Shelves will hold cots with min. width of 28")
Please Note: These items are built upon order. Please call for availability. Racks are shipped assembled with cots in place.
This item ships by freight line. Please call us at 1-800-345-3036 for most economical option.
Note: This item is only shipped via LTL.
Because of the size and/or weight of this item, it is not eligible for free shipping.