- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders in public buildings and populated public areas with quick, easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding.
- Includes easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in red nylon bags and one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- The rugged wall mounted clear storage case of this Public Access bleeding control station kit provides high visibility access as well as physical and environmental protection of medical supplies
- Stations are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
Because of the size and/or weight of this item, it is not eligible for free shipping.
Backordered. Please call for availability