Med Sled, 28″ Youth
Call 1-800-345-3036 to Order
Med Sled® Evacuation Sled enables employees to transport a patient out of a single-story building or down the stairwell in a multi-floor building. Evacuations are made easier in four simple steps designed to be carried out by anyone who is available.
Med Sled® 28″ Youth Evacuation Sled
When timing is critical, the Med Sled® 28″ Youth Evacuation Sled enables employees to transport a small patient out of a single-story building or down the stairwell of a multi-floor building. Evacuations are made easy with four easy steps and this sled has the ability for almost anyone to carry 2-3 times their own weight safely. It is a simple way to perform an evacuation and the Youth Model is safe for youths under 60″ and is rated for up to 1000lbs.
The Med Sled® Evacuation Sled has curved sides to ensure maximum patient protection during the carrying process. It also has a patented Perimeter Tether Design to provide patient stabilization when descending stairs or lowering from a hospital bed. There is no lifting necessary with the Med Sled® Evacuation Sled so the moving and transport can be done by almost anyone with the capabilities.
- Stairwell Breaking System attached to every sled
- Enables utilization of all available personnel for a one-on-one evacuation
- Allows staff to transport patients 2-3 times their own weight
- Can be used with a backboard or stokes basket
- Compatible with IV bags, oxygen and other small devices
- Decon Capable
- T-strap at foot end to provide extra support
- Youth Sled Storage Dimensions: 48″L x 9″ W
- Youth Sled Deployed Dimensions: 87″ L x 28″ W
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.