ProPac Swift Water Rescue Kit
Call 1-800-345-3036 to Order
The ProPac Swift Water Rescue Kit gives you the necessary equipment to respond to any water-related emergency, particularly in rapidly rushing waters.
Water rescue equipment kits are designed for professionals facing the challenges of swift water
- Equipment Duffle
- Mesh top allows airflow to dry equipment.
- Construction uses rugged 1680D polyester fabric and coated nylon mesh.
- Heavy duty YKK zippers
- Carry with wide web padded shoulder strap, handle with padded grip or two persons can carry with handles on ends.
- Zippered end pocket secures small personal items
- Tested to CE EN 1385 helmet standard
- Durable ABS shell
- Foam lining provides multiple impact protection.
- Adjustment wheel for comfortable fit
Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest
- High buoyancy (25 lb) USCG approved
- Type V SAR PFD
- Easy to adjust donning system and layered flotation foam provide a comfortable and secure fit for improved operational performance both in and out of the water.
- Fluorescent yellow-green on black color scheme tested as top visibility for floating object.
- Nylon fabric is tough, long lasting, ultraviolet-resistant and fast drying.
- Simple to grab handle over the top for accurate and smooth bucket throws and a reverse taper for easy loading.
- Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keeps the bag on the surface.
- Barrel-locked elastic drawstring makes for quick reloading and closure.
- Car Escape Tool
- Includes window breaker and seat belt cutter devices
- Has no “pea” to swell or stick
- Integrated co-molded cushioned cup mouthgrip
- Plastic construction will not rust
- Comes with split ring and flex coil wrist band
Aluminum Key-Lock Carabiner
- Certifications: UL to NFPA 1983
- Red anodized aluminum
- Optimized D-shape maximizes its strength, and its wide gate opening fits over 1-inch (25 mm) diameter railings.
- Safety indicators etched on the gate augment easy one-hand operation.
- Dimensions: 1″ L x 3.53″ W
- Kit Weight as shown: 8.8 lb
- Water rescue gear bag dimensions:
- 30″ L x 16″ W x 16″ H
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.