ProPac Search and Rescue (SAR) Backpack
A rugged performer with great organizational skills! The ProPac SAR Backpack delivers increased capacity, comfort and durability.
Originally designed for Urban Search and Rescue operations, ProPac’s versatile SAR Backpack is ideal for responders in need of extra capacity, comfort and durability. Our SAR pack is uniquely engineered to keep your gear well organized while it keeps you comfortable.
- Includes main compartment plus 5 exterior and 7 interior compartments and pockets of various sizes and shapes
- Foam padded shoulder straps are a full 3″ wide and .5″ thick for long haul comfort and stability
- Padded carry handle is attached to a web strap that circles the pack for extra strength, strap includes D rings to attach gear externally
- Contoured pads up to .75″ thick positioned for shoulder blades and lower back add comfort
- Unique ribbed rubber “skid plate” covers bottom of pack for added durability and moisture resistance
- Heavy duty zippers with oversized contour grip pulls
- 3 zippered inner compartments have mesh sides for easy ID of contents
- 2 inner pockets include elastic edges to secure contents
- Exterior compartments feature twin pull zippers for rapid access
- Exterior mini-compartment for cell phone, radio or GPS
- Heavy moisture-resistant inner lining
- Mesh outer pocket with drawstring is ideal for a water bottle
- Elastic cord drawstring “net” gives quick access to your cap or a tool
- All this and only weighs 1.5 lb–there’s a comfort!
- 600 Denier Nylon canvas shell is extra tough and moisture resistant
- Dimensions: 20″H X 15″W X 14″D
- Weight: 1.5 lb
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.