The ProPac School Emergency Kit provides Essential Items for Emergency Response to a disaster or crisis situation on campus. ProPac's school safety kit includes a comprehensive array of first aid and on-site response supplies packed in our durable rolling backpack.
Heavy-Duty Rolling Backpack:
- Easily converts from a backpack with padded straps to a rolling pack with telescoping pull handle
- 5 zippered compartments plus 2 mesh pockets
- Rugged 420D nylon and 600D polyester/pvc
- Rolling Backpack measures 14 in. L x 10 in. W x 18 in. H.
- 4 - Safety Vests, One Size Fits All
- 1 - 299 Piece First Aid Kit
- 1 - Emergency Blanket 84" x 52"
- 1 - 10YD Duct Tape
- 1 - 36YD Boundary Tape
- 1 - 2D Cell Flashlight with Batteries
- 1 - Pair Medical Gloves
- 1 - Pair Leather Palm Gloves
- 1 - Sanipro 4oz. Hand Sanitizer
- 4 - Emergency Whistles
- 1 - 8 hour Lightstick
- 1 - Lumber Marking Crayon
- 1 - 15 in 1 Multi-Tool
- 4 - N95 Respirators
- 1 - ANSI Safety Goggles
- 10 - Ready Towels
Add your color logo imprint to backpack and safety vests or customize with optional supplies to fit your needs? Call for details: 1-800-345-3036
Propac will assist you in meeting REMS (Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools) Grant Guidelines.
Possible sources of grants to fund your School Safety Kits:
US DoJ Office of Community Policing Services (COPS)
US DoEd Grants and Contracts