20 Bed Hospital Surge Unit
Call 1-800-345-3036 to Order
20 Bed Hospital Surge Unit configured with two CEMG Inflatable Shelters connected with an ante-room unit.
20 Bed Hospital Surge Unit consists of 2 CEMG inflatable shelters connected by an ante-room structure with weather-tight seals.
- 20 Bed Hospital Surge Unit includes a 42 ft L x 22 ft W x x 10 ft H CEMG inflatable shelter connected to a 22 ft L x 22 ft W x 10 ft H shelter by way of a 7 ft W x 12 ft L x 8 ft H ante-room/connector structure
- Shelters are attached to one another with weather-tight seals at all openings
ProPac is your source for a turnkey Mobile Hospital Surge Unit
- Complete packages available, including HVAC, LED lighting, cots, blankets, linens, hygiene supplies, mobile dispensing box kit, medical supplies kit, inflatable tower lights and portable generators.
- Complete package can be delivered in a custom trailer. ProPac trailer experts are on hand to assist with every detail from design through delivery.
Practical Design, Durable Construction
- Deploy with minimal support staff
- Designed and tested to withstand 60 mph winds
- Vulcanized seams in support tubes for superior strength– No glues used
- Heavy duty 1100 Dtex polyester shell coated with plastomer on both sides
- Resistant to fire, UV, chemicals and mildew
- Powerful blower inflates structure in under 3 minutes.
- HVAC ready with built in plenum
- Attachment rings for lighting and Oxygen lines throughout
- Modular Design: Several structures can be quickly interconnected.
- Sealable doors provide ample width for passage of a standard rolling stretcher.
- Ground floor remains taught–attaches to sidewalls to minimize trip hazard.
- Floor is DIY replaceable without special tools.
- Windows with roll-up covers provide ventilation and rain protection with clear see-thru vinyl and screened layers.
- Extremely stable, withstands winds up to 60 mph when tethered 4 Heavy duty bungee spring tie-down points at each corner.
- Contain fittings for both electric inflator/deflator and SCBA bottle
- Repair kit is included.
- Electric blower to inflate/deflate
- Whip compatible with SCBA bottle
- Tie-downs featuring elastic stress relief
- Assembly and repair tool kit, spare valves
- Heavy duty steel tent pegs and hammer
- Air Guard System
- Permanent LED lighting system
- Power Generator
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.