CEMG General Purpose Inflatable Shelter w/out Interior Kit
Call 1-800-345-3036 to Order
CEMG General Purpose Inflatable Shelter without Interior Kit, 11 W x 16 L x 8 H
CEMG General Purpose Inflatable Shelter without Interior Kit:
- Easily Portable–One person can transport and deploy.
- Rapid Deployment–Inflates in under 3 minutes.
- Makes an outstanding special ops staging shelter
- Ideal for protecting trench rescue and vehicle extrication scenes from weather
- Dimensions: 11 W x 16 L x 8 H
ProPac is your source for turnkey systems built on the CEMG Inflatable Shelter
Complete packages can include surge cots, LED tape lights, LED patient lighting kits, MoD box kits, inflatable tower lights, HVAC system and portable generators. Systems can be delivered in a custom trailer. We have trailer experts on hand to assist with every detail from design through delivery.
Practical Design, Durable Construction
- Deploy with minimal support staff
- Designed and tested to withstand 60 mph winds
- RF Welded seams in support tubes for superior strength– No glues used
- Heavy duty 1100 Dtex polyester shell coated with plastomer on both sides
- Resistant to fire, UV, chemicals and mildew
- Powerful blower inflates structure in under 3 to 6minutes depending on size.
- HVAC ready with built in plenum
- Attachment rings for lighting and Oxygen lines throughout
- Modular Design: Several structures can be quickly interconnected utilizing the ANTEROOM.
- Sealable doors provide ample width for passage of a standard rolling stretcher.
- Ground floor attached to sidewalls to minimize trip hazard.
- Floor is DIY replaceable without special tools.
- Windows with roll-up covers provide ventilation and rain protection with clear see-thru vinyl and screened layers.
- Extremely stable, withstands winds up to 60 mph when tethered 4 Heavy duty bungee spring tie-down points at each corner. Additional stake points available for additional stability.
- Fully integrated fly cover is reflective metallic silver to help moderate heat.
- Contain fittings for both electric inflator/deflator and SCBA bottle
- Repair kit is included. GLUE NOT INCLUDED
- Electric blower to inflate/deflate
- Whip compatible with SCBA bottle
- Tiedowns featuring elastic stress relief
- Assembly and repair tool kit, spare valves
- Heavy duty steel tent pegs
- Air Guard System
- Power Generator
- MoD box kits
- Surge cots
- Complete LED Lighting System
- LED tape lights
- LED patient lighting kits
- Inflatable tower lights
- Systems can be delivered in a custom trailer
Contact a ProPac Customer Representative at 1-800-345-3036
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.