Inflatable Shelter With Anteroom Connector and One Lane Drive Through PoD/Rx/Vaccination
Call 1-800-345-3036 to Order
Inflatable Shelter configuration using One Lane Drive Through designed for PoD/Rx/Vaccination. Accessories can be modified to meet your specific needs.
Inflatable Shelter With Anteroom and One Lane Drive Through PoD/Rx/Vaccination
- Includes 20 ft W x 20 ft L x 12 ft H inflatable structure for drive through connected to a 22 ft L x 22 ft W x 10 ft H unit by way of a 7 ft W x 12 ft L x 8 ft H ante-room/connector structure)
- Structures are attached to one another with weather-tight seals at all openings
Complete packages can include HVAC, LED lighting, MoD box kit, inflatable tower lights and portable generators are available. Systems can also be delivered in a custom trailer. We have trailer experts on hand to assist with every detail from design through delivery.
Practical Design, Durable Construction
- Deploy with minimal support staff
- Designed and tested to withstand 60 mph winds
- RF Welded seams in support tubes for superior strength– No glues used
- Heavy duty 1100 Dtex polyester shell coated with plastomer on both sides
- Resistant to fire, UV, chemicals and mildew
- Powerful blower inflates structure in under 3 to 6minutes depending on size
- HVAC ready with built in plenum
- Attachment rings for lighting and Oxygen lines throughout
- Modular Design: Several structures can be quickly interconnected utilizing the ANTEROOM
- Sealable doors provide ample width for passage of a standard rolling stretcher
- Ground floor attached to sidewalls to minimize trip hazard
- Floor is DIY replaceable without special tools.
- Windows with roll-up covers provide ventilation and rain protection with clear see-thru vinyl and screened layers.
- Extremely stable, withstands winds up to 60 mph when tethered 4 Heavy duty bungee spring tie-down points at each corner. Additional stake points available for additional stability.
- Fully integrated fly cover is reflective metallic silver to help moderate heat
- Contain fittings for both electric inflator/deflator and SCBA bottle
- Assembly and repair tool kit including spare valves is included (Glue not included)
- Whip compatible with SCBA bottle
- Tie-downs featuring elastic stress relief
- Heavy duty steel tent pegs and hammer
- Air Guard System
- Available with permanent lighting system
- 1 – Electric blower to inflate/deflate
- 1 – Trailer: 8-1/2′ W x 20′ L with 7K Onan generator, finished interior and awning
- 1 – One lane drive thru pod/vac station 20′ W x 20′ L x 12′ H with LED lighting
- 1 – Anteroom (Connector) 7′ W x 12′ L x 8′ H
- 1 – Inflatable Shelter 22′ W x 22′ L x 10′ H with LED lighting
- 1 – HVAC, 2.5 ton
- 1 – Electric manifold
- 1 – Heavy duty cart
- 1 – Generator 17.5 Kw
- 2 – Speed Bumps, 4′, modular
- 4 – Extension cords, 50’12/3, Single tap
- 1 – MoD box, 42″
- 3 – Folding tables, 6′
- 4 – Folding chairs
- 1 – Oversized special needs cot
- 1 – Bariatric wheel chair
- 1 – Medical Responders Backpack Kit
- 50 – Safety traffic cones, 12″
- 1 – Gas sensor
- 2 – High volume floor fans
Proudly distributing CEMG shelter products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.