When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. The other half requires CPR. This AED can help with both.
The ZOLL AED Plus® fully automatic defibrillator features Real CPR Help, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated electronic defibrillator.
Download Printable Information Available Below
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability.
- ZOLL's Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform.
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro.
- Guidelines 2005 Ready.
Backordered. Please call for availability